Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Girls


So here we are with our two girls and I learn more and more every day how to juggle it all and be as good of a mom as I can to both of these two precious little lives. I constantly worry...if I am helping Abigail while Delaney cries, will I scar Delaney? Or if I make Abigiail wait while I comfort Delaney, will Abigail be jealous? Well, I know some people have managed to have six babies at once and they seem to be normal (well semi-normal considering the media circus their lives are) so hopefully I can raise two without hurting them too much...

Abigail is currently obsessed with her boobs. Her new thing is to say at the most embarrassing moment possible "uh-oh, my boobs are hanging out..." No, I do not walk around my house saying uh-oh my boobs are hanging out and I do not know where she learned it. The other night she said while in the bath, "Delaney, your boobs are hanging out, too." So, I calmly told her, "sweetie, we do not talk about our boobs. Lets call it our chest." So then, just to prove to mommy that she is an excellent listener, she said to the checker at Fry's, "We do not talk about our boobs...its my chest." I guess I do not have to wonder if she is listening...

Delaney is so much fun. She has her grandpa paulson's blue blue eyes and dimples! Quite the combination! We will have to lock the doors. She loves to eat and has the thighs to prove it. I am delighted as I think baby rolls are quite yummy and Abigail had the opposite of baby rolls...she can already roll over both ways and I figure she will be mobile soon! Look out world!

I am always worrying about these beautiful little girls that have been entrusted to me. But, yesterday at church we were taught that worrying is a sin...uh-oh! I am in big trouble! So in an effort to be a little less of a sinner I am going to try to stop worrying so much and rejoice in each and every day I am given with them! I hope this blog is a good way for family and friends far away to keep up on their lives! We love you and miss you all lots!

1 comment:

  1. I love what Abigail said to the checker at Fry's. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete