Friday, November 5, 2010

Things Abigail Says...


Let's Face it...Abigail is funny. I am 99.9% sure she gets it from me. I cannot keep track of all the hilarious things she says. So I am writing them down...and hopefully you will all get a laugh too. I am just sayin'...being as funny and articulate as Abigail is a blessing and a curse...it gets her into trouble sometimes =)




1. When she had just eaten a candy bar at the store: "Mommy, candy is a sometimes food. (we teach her candy is a sometimes foods and fruits and veggies are always foods). Sometimes I have candy and then I am fun."




2. In the car eating an apple: "Oh apple...you are so tasy. My belly lives for you, apple."




3. At night putting on her buzz lightyear jammies: I said to her, "to infinity and beyond." Abigail says, "mommy, you CANNOT say that. Only the person wearing the buzz jammies can say that. I am Buzz right now."




4. "on my next birthday I will be 3 and then I will be a woman."




5. "Mommy, I love my daddy so much. I love you and Delaney so much too. But I do not love bugs or monsters or that mean boy at the grocery store who was yelling at his mommy."




6. "Dear Jesus, Thank you for Santa and thank you for Christmas and thank you that mommy wore a pretty dress today."




7. When I told her I was feeling frustrated, "its okay mommy. You have just got to keep on trying. stop whining or you will go to timeout."




8. "uhm...mommy...are you feeling sick? You should put on some lip gloss."




9. " Jesus is so acrageous (courageous). He is not scared of anything. He is not even scared of eating his vegetables. He just chews chews chews. And then it is all over and he did it so fast he did not even know he should be scared of his veggies."




10. " I am the most beautiful princess I ever ever saw."




As for #10...I hope she always feels that way. She amazes me and makes me laugh and enjoy life each and ever day!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to choose, but I think that 3, 4, 5, and 8 are my favorites! Next time I'm not feeling well I'm going to try lip gloss and see if it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious. Such a good idea to write them down. How fun it will be to show her what she said 20 years from now :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete