Saturday, August 7, 2010

3 year old humor...




So I have not updated in a while and life has changed quite a bit. Abigail will be 3 in December and is just as funny as ever. The other day she was telling me she really liked the "old man" in Alladin. I asked her who else she knew that was an old man. I really thought she was getting it cause she named daddy and kitty papa (my dad) and grape (great) grandpa. Then she said..."mommy guess what? guess who is the oldest man? Auntie Lindsay!" Oh funny girl. So then I tried to explain to my almost three year old that men were boys that were all grown up. So then we went to the store and she said when she saw a man about my dad's age... "look at those boy mans mommy..." =) Abigail continues to grow and bless us with her humor each and every day.


Delaney is almost 9 months old and is already trying to walk! She will do anything to try and keep up with her older sister. She is already trying to walk from the couch to the love seat. Oh boy mans!! I will attach some pics of the girls. I may be biased but I think they are collectively the most beautiful things in the whole wide world =)

I hope this post finds you all well and blessed and even though we may be becoming old boy mans and old girl womans, we are surely blessed by our Lord Jesus each and every day~

2 comments: